Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 2010

A few thoughts….

Well, as we move in to August, I think most of us have now forgotten how cold and miserable this past winter was. I must admit it seems that our wonderful donkeys are much more tolerant of these recent weather extremes that we've had – than we are. Here’s wishing us all a cool air-conditioner, lots of ice and plenty of shade.

In last month’s newsblog, I mentioned the possibility of a show at the Middle Tennessee Fair in Lawrenceburg. The steering committee postponed the meeting they were going to have in July. So, at this time I have no update. I will keep you posted.

I recently sent out a couple of emails about the Wilson County Fair show to be held August 15th. We still have sponsorships available. They are: $25 for a class sponsor and $50 for a banner display sponsor. Additionally, we still need volunteers for the registration table and a Ringmaster to help the judge. If you have a friend or family member that would help – that is okay too!  Please contact me at tda.president@gmail.com or the co-showchairs: Sandy Carroll at ccarroll@cafes.net or Pauline Gray at lglfarms@yahoo.com



We will chat again soon!
~Diana Poole, President

In this months newsblog:
5Questions
Fun Day
Reporters Corner
Classified Ads
Officer Elections



.